Where to Fine Official Documents on the City of Oakland’s Website:
Official documents are posted on the city website in the Accela public portal. Go to: https://aca.accela.com/OAKLAND/Cap/CapHome.aspx?module=Planning&TabName=Planning
- Under the “General Search” title, enter the “Planning Number”, ER19003. Scroll to the bottom. Select “Search.”
- A page will come up displaying the Planning number, type of application, and current status.
- Press the “Record Info” tab and click on the down arrow within this tab to see a drop- down menu of 4 items.
- To review documents select “Attachments.” There may be several pages of documents. Click to download.
Developer’s Website and CCA Plans:
Developer Community Outreach Public Records:
WE DON’T AGREE WITH EVERYTHING WE READ – BUT IT IS INTERESTING
- Let’s rally! Proposed El Cerrito housing with 10 affordable units meets opposition from locals.
- Micro homes in sewer pipes in Hong Kong. Is this where we are going? Micro apartments in concrete pipes designed to ease Hong Kong’s housing crisis
- “This is the most depressing thing I’ve read” Twitter thread.
- Dorm Living for Professionals Comes to San Francisco
- Oakland dominates SF in housing production SF Chronicle August 12, 2019
CITY OF OAKLAND OFFICIALS
Be sure to reference project ID number “ER 19003” in all your communications. And please cc UBA on all your messages: UBAOakland@gmail.com
City of Oakland Planner in charge of this project:
Rebecca Lind, Planner III
City of Oakland – Bureau Of Planning
250 Frank H. Ogawa Plaza, Suite 2114
Oakland, CA 94612
City of Oakland Planning Commission:
Secretary to the Planning Commission:
Robert Merkamp RMerkamp@oaklandnet.com
Amanda Monchamp email@example.com
Tom Limon firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonathan Fearn email@example.com
Clark Manus firstname.lastname@example.org
Sahar Shirazi SShiraziOPC@gmail.com
Nischit Hegde NHegdeOPC@gmail.com
Oakland City Council:
Also send a copy of your message to:
Oakland City Council, District 1 Representative
Dan Kalb email@example.com
• Bonus Points: Sign up for a 20-minute meeting with Dan Kalb by contacting Deidra Moss firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-238-3557.